Redefining define

Hello.

How do I redefine syntactic keywords that are already bound in the
mzscheme module? I'm trying to redefine define, but mzscheme complains
"module: identifier is already imported at: define". I also tried
something like this:

(module util #%kernel
  (require-for-syntax (rename mzscheme old-define define)
                      (all-except mzscheme define))
  (require (rename mzscheme old-define define)
           (all-except mzscheme define))

  (define-syntax define ....)
  ....)

But then the error was "module: identifier already imported (from a
different source) at: #%module-begin in: (require mzscheme)". Does this
refer to the primitive syntaxes that are defined in #%kernel?

What's the right way to do this?

Lauri Alanko
la@iki.fi