200alpha1 exp-tagged for OS X

Title: 200alpha1 exp-tagged for OS X
For the intrepid travellers who wish to run native DrScheme on their Mac OS X platforms, I've exp-tagged the 200alpha1 sources for mzscheme and MrEd.  Since this code is not yet stable enough to bundle, anonymous CVS is the only way to run DrScheme natively on Mac OS X.

However, we recognize that many of those who wish to run these programs do not have Codewarrior for the Macintosh.  Therefore, the compiled binaries for this version are available at <http://www.ccs.neu.edu/~clements/download>.

For more information on the anonymous CVS server and how to use it, please see <http://www.cs.utah.edu/plt/anoncvs/>

For instructions on compiling and installing, see the readme in plt/src/mac/README (in the tree you just downloaded).

Be warned: this release is packed to the gills with bugs, both small and large.  For this reason, you are encouraged to check the list of bugs at <http://bugs.plt-scheme.org> before submitting new ones.  You are even more cheerfully encouraged to fix them, and send me the code!

All the best,

john clements
(clements@brinckerhoff.org)