Re: DrScheme v200alpha1 available

>> I've not been able to compile on MacOS X.  There are numerous
>> undefined types and name conflicts with system headers (most of them
>> look fixable, basically everything in the MzScheme headers inside
>> #ifdef MACINSTOSH_EVENTS).

Paul> Do you mean compilation of MzScheme?

Yes.  For example, scheme.h has

#ifdef MACINTOSH_EVENTS
extern void (*scheme_handle_aewait_event)(EventRecord *e);
#endif

but there's no header include for anything declaring EventRecord.
Similarly for other places in the header files conditionalized upon
MACINTOSH_EVENTS.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike