Re: (problem? 'guile)

Matthias Felleisen <matthias@ccs.neu.edu> writes:

> Okay, I will answer one question. The following is the header of my current
> homework assignment:
>
>    #! /bin/sh
>    #|
>    exec /usr/local/lib/plt/bin/mzscheme -r $0
>    |#

Thanks for this one. It facts it's in the man page: it just comes to
my mind while writing this mail.

> It's a cgi script. Why don't you use Help Desk to read the docs for the XML
> and the CGI library?

I don't what the Help Desk is but I've just install MzScheme and use
the not-so-good-ol' netscape to read docs: I'll have a look.

> I let Shriram speak about Guile.

So, I'll wait. In fact, I can already see some stranges things about
Guile I didn't notice before.

R5RS, 6.2.5 :

        (/ 3 4 5) ===> 0.15 with Guile

--