(problem? 'guile)

Recently reading c.l.scheme, I can see that Shriram Krishnamurthi
seems to doesn't really appreciate the Guile approach to Scheme. This
is not a Troll, but while I'm about to consider using MzScheme rather
than Guile (as I've done from now), I'd like to see arguments of what
makes MzScheme "better" than Guile ?

Another quick question: Can I do scripts with MzScheme, as I do with
Guile? Sort of :

#!/plt/bin/mzscheme
;;; Source code
;;; ...

--
The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

_Manuel Giraud_