Re: DrScheme v200alpha1 available

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Steckler <steck@ccs.neu.edu> writes:

Paul> Please note that DrScheme v200alpha1 is not currently available
Paul> for any Macintosh platform.  MzScheme v200alpha1 is available
Paul> for Mac OS X only.

I've not been able to compile on MacOS X.  There are numerous
undefined types and name conflicts with system headers (most of them
look fixable, basically everything in the MzScheme headers inside
#ifdef MACINSTOSH_EVENTS).

Moreover, should I expect a Carbonized MrEd?  The default
configuration seems to be trying to build an Xt MrEd.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike