Problem with extension for MzScheme

I'm trying to get the simple 'Hello World' extension example to work, using
Visual C++ 6.0 to create a Windoze dll.

Here's the c++ code:

// PLT Extensions.cpp : Defines the entry point for the DLL application.
//

#include "stdafx.h"
#include "escheme.h"

BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HANDLE hModule,
                       DWORD  ul_reason_for_call,
                       LPVOID lpReserved
					 )
{

    return TRUE;
}

// code from 'Writing MzScheme Extensions'

Scheme_Object *scheme_initialize(Scheme_Env *env)
{
	return scheme_make_string("Hello World!");
}

Scheme_Object *scheme_reload(Scheme_Env *env)
{
	return scheme_initialize(env);	// Nothing special for reload
}

When I enter

(load-extension "c:\\hello.dll")

I get the error message

load-extension: "c:\hello.dll" is not an extension (The specified procedure
could not be found.; errno=127)

The dll builds without any errors or warnings. Does anyone know what I'm
doing wrong?

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM Tel: +44 1327 359058 Email:leon_heller@hotmail.com