Re: MacOSX

On Friday 16 November 2001 12:15 pm, you wrote:
>    At 10:53 AM -0500 11/16/01, John Clements wrote:
>    >At 11:23 AM +0100 11/16/01, Immanuel Litzroth wrote:
>    >>What is the status of mzscheme on MacOSX?
>    >>Immanuel
>    >I'm about to announce an anonymous-CVS release, hopefully
>    >accompanied by binaries, for both mzscheme and mred.  MrEd is still
>    >full of bugs, but mzscheme is great... with one huge problem, which
>    >is that it seems to dump core if you have more than one copy
>    >running.  I haven't had time to even look at this problem.

Meanwhile it works fine in Classic emulation mode. Networking might be a
slight problem, depending on whether it uses Open Transport or MacTCP
(haven't looked), but it's generally a well behaved app.

A Carbon version will be very nifty, though. I'll be happy to test it out and
hack on it whenever it's in CVS.

-John (recent OS X convert :-)

--
John R. Hall