Implementing 2d-put! and 2d-get in DrScheme

Hi list...

I'm using DrScheme for the Macintosh in my Computer Science course at the
University of Minnesota.  One of our assignments requires us to use the
procedures 2d-put! and 2d-get (found built into MIT Scheme) to build tables
in our code.

These procedures are not found in the DrScheme distribution.  Or, I can't
find them, or anything that achieves a similar result.

Is there a way to incorporate those procedures into DrScheme?  Perhaps using
the scheme library files from MIT Scheme?  (The file in the MIT Scheme
distribution is called "prop2d.scm")  It looks as if the procedures are
defined in that file, but I'm definitely not proficient enough with scheme
to know how to incorporate it myself.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

-John

--
// John J Reilly
// Work:  reil0090@umn.edu