Re: SchemeQL

SrPersist is compiled for ODBC 3.5 in both my 103 and 103.5 images, and in
both images I'm able to successfully run code that depends on 3.0+
features.

I tried to get around the get-diag-field problem--only to fall into an
alloc-handle error. That's why I was saying that it looks like a more
general linkage problem; it looks like there are problems with 3.0+
commands in general.

Remember that the problem happens when simply "requiring" the library--I
don't even get to any "real" code. So you could probably replicate the
problem yourself just by setting odbc-version to 3.0+ and requiring
schemeql.ss...?