Re: Question on HtDP

Thanks for the info.  I wasn't trying to use mzscheme in a big way.  For some
reason, and I forget why now, I was trying the symbol=? construct in mzscheme
and got an error. It was then that I discovered you had to first execute
"(require (lib "etc.ss))".  That got me to wondering whether symbol=? was
really a part of the language.  Up to this point I had assumed everything in
HtDP was a part of the R5RS definition of Scheme.  Does Scheme have the concept
of a Standard Library like C/C++?  Would one find symbol=? in other
implementations of Scheme, e.g., mitscheme or chez scheme?

Regards,
Jeff Stephens