Re: Teachpacks and Linux DrScheme

At 11:26 AM -0400 10/24/01, Jeff Stephens wrote:
>I note that the current version of DrScheme available for download via CVS
>(linux version)
>does not contain working Teachpacks; however, the Windows version (103p1)
>does.  Is
>there a version for Linux that contains working Teachpacks, and if so, what
>is the tag needed
>to download it?  I tried 'v103p1', 'v103', '103', and '103p1'.  None of
>these worked.
>Thanks.

Have you tried downloading version 103p1 for Linux from the download
site?  It looks to me like the page at
<http://www.cs.rice.edu/CS/PLT/packages/drscheme/> will give you
103p1 for Linux.  As a general rule, the CVS sources are constantly
changing; if what you want is a stable platform, you should always be
using the released versions, and not the anonymous CVS server.