Re: Doc Bugs

Quoting MichaelL@frogware.com:
> I don't know if anyone cares about this, but there are two doc bugs in the
> "Pattern Matching" documentation: first, one of the examples at the end
> uses the old (?) "define-structure" form, rather than "define-struct";
> second, the "$\$$" symbol in two of the examples should be replaced with "
> $". (The written descriptions are correct, the examples seem to be out of
> date.)
>
> It would of course be nice if that doc was merged into the new MzLib doc...

Actually, it *is* merged into the new MzLib doc, and the merged version
describes the `struct' interaction correctly. I forgot to remove it
from the list of potentially uninstalled documents in Help Desk,
though.

I think the "$" problem is also fixed, but let me know if I'm still
overlooking something.

Thanks,
Matthew