list of email in spanish

Hi,

I am andrey a studenting of cali colombia (ingenieria of the computation), I
undestand schme very good.

Mny people use scheme but they do not know ingles, for that reason I propose to
make a list of mail in Spanish sponsored by plt. the mail list is for
programmers with a begining, intrrmediate and advansed level.

This list is very good for latinoamerica, because it gives a support for the
education of scheme and he calculate lambda.

Sending an email to mayordomo supporting the list in Spanish.
Sending information of like this the proposal.

thanks.

Everyone should have http://www.freedom2surf.net/