Re: "indexed" COM properties in MysterX?

Paul Steckler schrieb:
> Shriram Krishnamurthi suggested once that we make COM objects behave
> just like MzScheme objects.  While that's probably possible technically,
> I'm not sure the extra complication is worthwhile.

I tried this with CLOS objects on common lisp (corman lisp, not ACL).
IMHO it's worth because you get the object hierarchy and their documentation
for free.
For users it's no complication. I consider it a huge simplification.

But I haven't understood yet how the hierarchy (links to the COM parents)
are stored in the MIDL or typelib.
Please let me know when you implement this for the MzScheme objects so I can
add
this to my CLOS COM objects.
--
Reini Urban