Re: Optional arguments, assertions, type annotations

As part of my dissertation, I am implementing a pre- and post-condition
assertion mechanism for DrScheme. I plan to make it available for
verison 200.

The idea behind it is described in two papers on the PLT Publications
page:

  http://www.cs.rice.edu/CS/PLT/Publications/

FSE 2001 and my OOPSLA 2001 paper. Stay tuned for more!

Robby

Quoting "Thomas Link":