what do I do wrong?

Hi all!

Recently I've started to learn MzScheme, because found this GUI scheme
implementation useful for my research project. Surely, I've read some of
GUI Application Framework manual and other MzScheme docs. So I don't
understand why the following code:

;; libs
(require-library "framework.ss" "framework")

;; code

(define frame (make-object frame:basic-mixin% "label" #f 500 400))
(send frame show #t)

... produces this error:

7.28-7.46: reference to undefined identifier: frame:basic-mixin%

???

I think I'm doing something wrong. But what?

BTW, I use DrScheme 1.0.3.