This week's "Hard of thinking using schemeql"

*sigh* Once again, I'm trying to do things to the database.  Now I'm
actually trying to add to it from MzScheme.  The database is wse
running on postgreSQL which I access via unixodbc.  It all seems to
work and I can do finds on it OK.  However, I can't do an insert-row
because I can't get-table.  Here's a sample session showing the
problem:

Welcome to MzScheme version 103, Copyright (c) 1995-2000 PLT (Matthew Flatt)
> (define odbc-version 2.5)
> (require-library "schemeql.ss" "schemeql")
SisterPersist extension for MzScheme, Copyright (c) 1999-2000 Rice PLT (Paul Steckler)
This is SchemeQL v.0.05/4.
> (define db (connect-to-database "wse" "user" ""))
> (get-table "users")
get-table: Unable to get table `users', you haven't selected a database yet!
Try `use-database', or `(get-table table db)'

> (get-table "users" db)
get-table: Unable to get table `users', you haven't selected a database yet!
Try `use-database', or `(get-table table db)'

> (use-database "tsw")
Executing: USE tsw
uncaught exception: #<struct:general-sql-error>

Can anyone help me again, please?  TIA.

--
MJR                                                   Thesis watch: 27%
      This is my personal web site =-> http://mjr.towers.org.uk/