Activity Report of FSF China (fwd)

MJ Ray wrote:

> Anyway, are PLT in touch with these people?

I've been in touch.  To paraphrase considerably:

We are not ideologically sufficient.  We actually don't mind allowing
commercial users to use our software without making their changes
available, which is a position that apparently stifles freedom.
Guile, on the other hand, despite its technical, um, differences, is
ideologically superior.  Therefore Guile will be a principal platform.

That was the last I heard.

Shriram