Re: Hard of thinking using schemeql

OK, new problem here.  I wish to use schemeql inside the plt
webserver, so I think that means that I need to use it in a
compound-unit/sig, but it seems to require an import that I don't
understand how to satisfy.

Can someone give me an example of a working schemeql
compound-unit/sig, please?  Thanks.

By the way, I have found the available signed unit documentation
*very* hard to understand.  (It's almost at the point where no
documentation would have been better, as then I would have been
reading other people's code straight away.)  When I've read and
written more code, I'll either give some suggestions or offer a
tutorial page, if that will help?