Yet another feature request for the web-server

Hi all,

I would like to set an HTTP cookie every time a cgi is executed.
Though, I'm having trouble figuring out which would be the Right Way
of doing it.  On the one hand, the "Set-cookie" has to be issue when
the HTTP header response is, I used to do that, simply by sending that
string to the current-output-port, or to the fcgi:output-port when
using the FastCGI extension, but now, the output port the web-server
creates is not bound to any parameter I can use (either that, or I
missed it completely while reading the code, ;-) ).

Further more, since the web-server expects an Xexpr, it's close to
impossible to send: "Set-cookie: blah, blah", and `(html (head
... blah)) to it, since that is not an Xexpr.

So, the feature I'd like to see is a parameter, say:

webserver-output-port

with the obvious value, so that I could send extra headers to the
client, before returning the Xexpr the webserver is waiting for.

Does that make any sense?

TIA,
--Francisco