Hard of thinking using schemeql

I'm having problems using schemeql on a database I have.  I want to
extract the name of publications from the London region.  This is
represented by the "region" field having the value "LONDON".  However,
if I do...

(find '(publication) '(name region) '((= region LONDON)))
Executing: SELECT name,region FROM publication WHERE region = 'london'

which isn't what I wanted and gives no results.  I've tried most
combinations of symbols and haven't got the desired region =
'LONDON'.  How can I do this?

Yours in anticipation,

Hard of thinking of Norfolk.