Re: how to link CGI scripts and PLT libraries?

Matthew Flatt <mflatt@cs.utah.edu> writes:

[...]

>> Now, if I go to: http://.../cgi-bin/foo, it (almost) work, except that
>> I cannot use send-mail-message/port, defined? returns #f on it from
>> within the dispatch unit, huh?
>
> `send-mail-message/port' is bound within the unit, but not in the
> top-level namespace, so `defined?' will report #f.

right.

> I don't quite understand why you can't use `send-mail-message/port',
> though. Are you using `eval' in handling the CGI request?

No, I am not.  Turns out that I was doing something really stupid (I
left one parameter out of the call to send-mail-message/port, and
didn't notice until after I sent my previous message).  Sorry.

The PLT web server works like a charm even when using compound units
as CGIs.

--Francisco, now looking for a gun to shoot himself...