ICFP Writeup

Folks --

It's really cool that four unrelated plt-scheme members got together
to try out for the contest.  The usual suspects, yes, but still very
cool.  Too bad it didn't work out.  Kick our butts next time!

For what it's worth, one (PLT) Scheme entry did survive the
elimination rounds: Brownian Code Motion.  See

  http://www.cs.brown.edu/research/plt/Notes/icfp2001-contest.txt

What we don't mention in that we had to CPS some of the code to handle
the deep recursion.  We noticed, for what it's worth, that the
Objective CAML people had to do this too!

Shriram