Re: Unit functions in 199

Quoting Robert John Andersen:
> What happened to the unit functions, I was using them to create units
> and now can't compile my code.  Is there a replacement for them?

No. Since units are no longer built into MzScheme, the current C
interface doesn't mention them.

I could create a replacement (that cooperates with the unit.ss library)
if there's demand --- which depends on whether your C-based unit
imports anything. If the C-based unit doesn't import anything, then it
will make a fine module, and the module's exports can be put into a
unit Scheme-side.

If your unit does import something, let me know, and I'll try to put
together a compatibility library within the next couple of weeks.

Matthew