Re: configuration improvements for the PLT webserver?

make it similar to zope :)

so I can switch to my favorite language and don't have to mess
with magic dtml tags and ugly xml hacks for page templates (macros).

besides WebDAV also ftp protocol support for an easy start
would be fine.

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/