Re: configuration improvements for the PLT webserver?

Wow.  I'm excited that so many people are interested in our Web server.
Since a new version of the server with persistent connections for files
and CGI scripts seems to be holding up fine for a couple of our sites,
I plan to release a new version in the next few weeks.

If more people have further feature requests, please send them to me
directly.  I'll implement them as I have time.  If there is a
reasonable feature anyone is desperate for, I'll gladly consider
integrating contributed code and discussing the best way to interface to
the rest of the server.

Thanks,

Paul