RE: A Conclusion Re: SchemeQL

> > ODBC is traditionally dog slow.  You may be better off with a native
> > driver.  There isn't yet any I'm aware of for Postgres but it would
> > make a great contribution!
>
> I'm no C programmer, so if anyone feels like being really good to
> me... ;-)

Hrm.  Now would be a wonderful time for Matthew to suddenly jump in to
say that the GC problems with AOLserver have been solved!  ;-)

That might save you the ODBC hit were that to be functional.  Unfortunately
it still blows up (at least for me) while attempting to process Scheme
requests.

At this point I was already looking at doing the PostgreSQL binding.  If
anyone's interested I'll try to put it someplace public ASAP.

-Brent