SchemeQL

Hi,

Can anyone advise me on how to get SrPersist/SchemeQL working?  I'm
running Debian Potato with mzscheme and unixodbc built from latest
debian sources.

Everything appears to be running happily until I try
(define dbase (connect-to-database "localhost" "markj ""))
and it just sits there until I break it.

Trying to use srpersist directly just gets me:
Unspecified error in driver-connect

This may well be a problem with my unixodbc installation, but I
*think* I've followed the manuals properly.  I don't seem to have
anything else requiring ODBC and the unixodbc executables don't seem
to have any manuals.  Don't you love half-finished packages?

Anyway, if someone can give me a hand, either on-list or off-list, to
cure this one, I'd be very grateful.  It would be a big boost to my
web-site-engine project.
--
MJR