RE: analyze2?

> I downloaded and installed the latest CVS drscheme sources.  There seem to
> be two different versions of MrSpidey in the DrScheme window, labelled
> Analyze and Analyze2.  Is the new version that which corresponds to the
> collects/newspidey directory?  If so, what new goodies can we expect?

Analyze2 is an experimental analyzer that improves
upon certain aspects of MrSpidey, in particular,
its handling of case-lambda.

Actually, based on those experiments, we've decided
not to pursue the approach in Analyze2.  But we're trying
out another approach for a new analyzer.  Stay tuned.

We've submitted a paper on this topic to the upcoming
Scheme workshop.

-- Paul