FYI: pipe problem when running cygwin 1.3.2-1 programs

Greetings,

With MzScheme 103.5 (with few local fixes to bugs I've reported
here earlier), I get "error writing to file port (22)" when I run
md5sum with process* and try to write something to its standard
input but only with Cygwin 1.3.2-1's md5sum -- md5sum from Cygwin
1.3.1-1 is ok.  Writing to the standard input of md5sum on the
command line seems to work.  This might be (perhaps I should say
that it most likely is) a bug in Cygwin but I don't have time to
find out so I just thought to let you know.  The code that issues
the mentioned warning is near the end of function static void
tested_file_write_string in file port.c:

     /* Need to block; remember that we're holding a lock. */
     BEGIN_ESCAPEABLE(release_inuse_lock, top);
     wait_until_file_done(port);
     END_ESCAPEABLE();

     if (top->err_no) {
       top->inuse = 0;