RE: OS-implemented threads

Me neither.

But is it _impossible_ to make it so that multiple OS threads can call into
(embedded) mzscheme? Right now it looks like only the os thread that
initializes mzscheme can call into scheme again.

This might mean a lot in server side applications running with a thread pool
and have to execute random bits of scheme from different threads. (I have
one such requirement)

cheers
pj