TeachScheme

Carley Williams wrote:

> is there a listing somewhere (school, location,
> contact) of parting high schools?

Not a comprehensive one.  http://www.cs.rice.edu/CS/PLT/Uses/ lists
some of the schools using DrScheme that are *not* part of our
TeachScheme! project.  We also have an internal mailing list that
includes all the teachers who are part of the project.

Given that you ask for "contact"s, I suspect you are asking out of
more than pure curiosity.  Feel free to write me directly in more
detail with whatever you have in mind.  I may be able to put you in
touch with some of the teachers, or get them to contact me.

Shriram