Re: 199.14

    MF> The v200-tagged code in CVS for MzScheme and MrEd is now
    MF> version 199.14.

Btw, I've successfully built v199.14 on

HP-UX alpha B.11.00 U 9000/800 unknown

The only trouble was with the gmp library.  I had to go to
http://hpux.connect.org.uk/, take fresh gmp-3.1.1 from there, and
include hppa/udiv_qrnnd.s (obviously renaming subroutine there) to the
list of objects included in libmzscheme.a.  Otherwise
`scheme_gmpn_udiv_qrnnd' symbol was undefined.

I cannot provide patch because do not understand fully MzScheme's
build system.  I've just hand-edited Makefile.

Also, ./gc/hpux_test_and_clear.s could not be compiled by as from GNU
binutils, only by native as.  I've had a hard time not believing that
:)

We have not tested it extensively, but it loads up and correctly
calculates `(+ 2 2)' :)

Thanks,

--alexm