Re: pre-200 MzScheme compatibility package

    RBF> `require' has a different semantics than
    RBF> `require-library'. `require' expects the file to contain a
    RBF> module and `require-library' didn't. So, your definition of
    RBF> the `require-library' macro should probably expand to load
    RBF> (and with some caching, like require-library used to do).

Hm.  I've implemented `require-library' with `load' (searching through
`current-library-collection-paths') and caching.

compat.scm gets loaded with `-f' option.  When I do (require-library
"help.ss" "help") (it maps to (load "~/plt/collects/help/help.ss"),
sure)

	(help-desk)

gives "reference to undefined identifier: help-desk".  I thought that
(load) uses "current namespace" or something like that and everything
defined in loaded file gets accessible.

The same thing happens when compat.scm is a module loaded with `-t'.

Where am I wrong?

Thanks,

--alexm