Re: documentation for MzScheme pre-releases

    RBF> Right now, the documentation infrastructure is a big mess. We
    RBF> are improving it, but the documentation documentation isn't
    RBF> as good as the documentation itself. Perhaps after 200 goes
    RBF> out, we will be in a position to add the documentation source
    RBF> to the anonymous CVS tree. We could add it before then, but
    RBF> since it is in flux, I'm not sure it would be too useful.

Documentation is like sex ;)

Seriously, I can't imagine situation when "not including documentation
if it exists" could be a good thing.

Don't get me wrong, I love MzScheme, but help-desk is
counter-productive for me.  Should I always type `(require (lib
"help.ss" "help"))' (btw, it starts up for 12 seconds + ~3 seconds for
MrEd itself + ~5 seconds for typing) each time I want to find a
documentation for a specific function when it could be simply `<Alt-4>
<UP> <RET> / f u n c t i o n <RET>'? :)

Or if I want to find every occurence of specific function in both C
and Scheme sources, + documentation + notes?  Huh?  `grep -r
something' or what? :)

Please, release LaTeX sources somehow.  You could even not mention it
in distribution, just for us poor hackers who know what is `cvs up
-d'.

Thanks,

--alexm