Re: pre-200 MzScheme compatibility package

    >> Matthew Flatt may have prepared a guide for the 100->199
    >> transition that he wants to share, I'm not sure.

    MF> plt/notes/mzscheme/MzScheme_200.txt contains (still growing)
    MF> conversion notes.

Ok, I've started writing compat.scm myself (is there a sense to
publish it when it matures for inclusion into stock MzScheme?).

A question:  I've reimplemented `require-library' via

	(define-syntax require-library
	  (syntax-rules ()
			((require-library <library> <collection>)
			 ;;=>
			 (require (lib <library> <collection>)))))

	(provide require-library)

It works, but `(require-library "calendar.scm" "local")' gives:

  require: unknown module in: |,/usr/local/opt/local/bin/collects/local/calendar|

Yes, `calendar.scm' does not contain any module/unit stuff in it and
is simply a sequence of `(define ...)'.

If I wrap that into (module ... ), it works, but I do not want to edit
the files as we will use then with older MzScheme for some time yet.
How could I implement `require' functionality with plain .scm files?

Thank you,

--alexm