Bug in Version 103.5d105

I just downloaded, compiled, and installed DrScheme from
http://www.cs.utah.edu/plt/anoncvs.  Following this I clicked
Help->Help Desk and got a window that said things wern't working
yet and provided a link to download a file to get things working.  I did so,
then restarted Dr. Scheme.  Now when I click on Help->Help Desk I get the
PLT Help Desk window but with errors as follows:

  Scheme: How to run programs
	Languages, Software & Components, Manuals,  Error during <!---
  MZSCHEME=...--->: reference to undefined identifier: dynamic-require, ...

  DrScheme: How to use the environment
	Tour, Error during <!---MZSCHEME=...--->: reference to undefined
  identifer: dynamic-require, Language levels, ...

and at the very bottom of this window

Version: Error during <!--- MZSCHEME=...--->: reference to undefined
identifier: dynamic-require

I have downloaded an installed DrScheme before, but this is the first time I
have encountered this.  Has an error crept into the stable cvs tree version?