Re: documentation for MzScheme pre-releases

Quoting Alexey Mahotkin:
> Is there updated "PLT MzScheme: Language Manual" available somewhere
> in the same convenient PostScriptable/printable format???

I restored

  http://www.cs.utah.edu/~mflatt/tmp/mzscheme.pdf
  http://www.cs.utah.edu/~mflatt/tmp/mzlib.pdf

for now, but I won't be able to keep them completely up to date.

> Does MrEd know about proxies?

The browser doesn't yet know about proxies.

> Can it use pre-downloaded .plt-files?

Yes.In the browser, you can open a .plt file that resides on your
local filesystem, and the auto-install process will occur as when
opening a .plt file via http.

Matthew