Re: pre-200 MzScheme compatibility package

There isn't really any standardized help for that. The most
time-consuming part is changing to the new class system. We do have a
compatibility library for that. Search in Help Desk for "class100".

One word of warning: the help-doc.plt bundle doesn't include an index
that it should. Be sure to download the "MzLib" manual before
searching.

One other change: units and unit/sigs are no longer built in. Instead,
use:

  (require (lib "unitsig.ss"))

or

  (require (lib "unit.ss"))

Matthew Flatt may have prepared a guide for the 100->199 transition
that he wants to share, I'm not sure.

Good luck.

Robby

Quoting Alexey Mahotkin: