People using Schematics

I've noticed a recent surge in downloads at
Schematics, particularly the maths package.  This is
surprising to me 'cause it's probably the least
developed package (and scmunit, the most developed
package, has the least downloads - I guess not many XP
programmers use Scheme).  I'm guessing at least a few
of the downloaders are from this list.  I'd like to
know what people are using the code for, and how
they'd like to see it develop.

Thanks for indulging me,
Noel

PS:  I'm currently working on a Wiki in PLT Scheme.
The code is in CVS @ Schematics and is coming along
nicely.  Take a look if you're interested.