No Subject

I've been trying to compile drscheme 103 on redhat7. Maybe someone is
interested in my experiences
1) the default redhat7 compiler is buggy and has problems with
the macro LISTFUNC2 in list.c. Upgrading to the compiler bundled with
redhat7.1 solves this problem. Probably downgrading to gcc-2.95 will also
work.
2) the compiler complains about nondeclared functions memcpy and strlen. I
just added the line
#include <string.h>
to wx.h.
If anyone is interested I can send them a patch to the unix source and a new
plt.spec file
Immanuel