Re: Looking for advice/opinions

   Quoting Eddie Corns:
   > I understand a lot better now what
   > block_until is doing, the biggest complication is that all threads share the
   > same fd since SNMP packets are UDP but storing all packets in an internal
   > queue will fix that.

   If MzScheme provided `udp-listen', `udp-connect', etc., would that have
   simplified your task? (In other words, is UDP support the only reason
   you have to write C code in this case?)

   Matthew

Sorry, I haven't been able to look at this for a while.  It's not obvious that
it would help.  I still have to apply the ASN.1 -> SNMP -> scheme
vector/list/whatever translation.  This is code that I picked up and is in C.
Possible future extensions such as encryption will also likely be supplied in
C.

If I get half way through and realise that there is an obvious way of doing
this which is generalisable I will remember your promise to supply the feature
:)

Cheers,
Eddie