MysterX 103-p2 released

I've created release 103-p2 (version 103 patch 2) of MysterX.
It's available now at

  http://www.cs.rice.edu/CS/PLT/packages/mysterx/

Changes from patch 1:

 - Added support for paths of property names in
    com-get-property and com-set-property!
 - Fixed typechecking of values supplied to
    com-set-property!
 - Removed right-click context menu from browser
    windows, because Language option caused errors
 - Added navigate/status, refresh, iconize, restore, and
    print methods to mx-browser%
 - Fixed and documented keycode, alt-key, ctrl-key,
    and shift-key attributes of key-{down,up,pressed}
    HTML events
 - Increased size of HTML event queue to 8192 from 50
 - Changed browser Windows event loop to use blocking

This last change really speeds things up under Win98 and
presumbly Win95, and greatly reduces CPU usage.  MysterX
had used this strategy before -- the change to use a
nonblocking call was unintentional.

Also, a couple of internal bugs that could cause crashes
have been fixed.

Enjoy.

-- Paul

| Paul Steckler, Ph.D.       |    Rice University PLT            |
| steck@cs.rice.edu          |    DrScheme Project               |
| Tel:  713/348-3814         |    http://www.cs.rice.edu/~steck/ |
| FAX:  713/348-5930         |    *** Ad astra per hackera ***   |