RE: PLT's intent to support SRFI's?

Matthias & PLTers,

Could you introduce a standard process so that SRFIs could be easily
included by others who might have the time? Perhaps standardizing on a srfi
folder in the collects directory, or a REQUIRE-SRFI procedure? Perhaps
setting up a template for units/signatures so that PLT SRFIs get built in
the same way?

Will Fitzgerald