MysterX preliminary port to v200

I've more-or-less ported MysterX to MzScheme 199.4.
You can check out plt/src/mysterx and plt/collects/mysterx
with the CVS v200 tag.

There are a couple of remaining problems.  One is that
cleanup of COM objects is incomplete on program shutdown.
Matthew Flatt has promised an API that should allow cleanup.
Another problem is that COM events are blocked in
some programs.  That's apparently a hangover from
103.5, when the problem first appeared.

Also, be aware that it takes a long time to byte-code
compile MysterX v200 -- about 10 minutes on
my AMD K6 500 machine.

-- Paul

| Paul Steckler, Ph.D.       |    Rice University PLT            |
| steck@cs.rice.edu          |    DrScheme Project               |
| Tel:  713/348-3814         |    http://www.cs.rice.edu/~steck/ |
| FAX:  713/348-5930         |    *** Ad astra per hackera ***   |