Re: About error catching

Quoting Scorzelli Giorgio:
>          if (scheme_setjmp(scheme_error_buf)){
>                  //ERROR->I simply ignore it at the moment!
>          }else {
>                  Scheme_Object *v=scheme_eval_string(str, mySchemeEnv);
>                  scheme_display(v,curout);
>                  scheme_eval_string("(newline)",mySchemeEnv);
>          }
> [...]
>
> could case strange thinks to my program. I mean: in windows (2000) I get an
> error message (first by the debugger, finally by a "fatal error") when I
> exit from "Myfunction" method.

I imagine it only crashes when there's a Scheme error, so a longjmp
happens?

It's possible that MzScheme's setjmp doesn't get along with the setjmp
that your embedding application uses (perhaps if it relies on C++
exceptions or Windows's exception mechanism).

It's not a problem that I've seen before, though.

Matthew