Re: Offtopic: How to Design Programming Tests

Check out Wilson's work at University of Texas. -- Matthias

   From: Richard Cobbe <cobbe@directlink.net>
   Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 20:22:38 -0600 (CST)
   Sender: owner-plt-scheme@fast.cs.utah.edu

   Lo, on Friday, February 9, Matthias Felleisen did write:

   > NB. There are conservative, generational collectors. -- Matthias

   Granted, I know very little about garbage collection, but this surprises
   me; I had thought such GCs impossible.

   I'm curious as to how they could work---could someone point me to a
   discussion of this technology?  (Ideally one readable by someone who doesn't
   (yet) have an advanced degree in the area....)

   Richard