Re: Offtopic: How to Design Programming Tests

Lo, on Friday, February 9, Matthias Felleisen did write:

> NB. There are conservative, generational collectors. -- Matthias

Granted, I know very little about garbage collection, but this surprises
me; I had thought such GCs impossible.

I'm curious as to how they could work---could someone point me to a
discussion of this technology?  (Ideally one readable by someone who doesn't
(yet) have an advanced degree in the area....)

Richard