good books on scheme?

hi, I read SICP a number of years ago and was mostly delighted, in stark
contrast to a number of unimpressed reviewers cited in this space in the past
couple weeks! :)

my scheme skills, however, have atrophied considerably in the past few
years, during which time I've been paid to do more "scripting" using ksh, awk,
perl, and more recently MS's "windows script host" and "active server pages."

i tried to follow a recent discussion which mentioned tail recursion and
closures. i remember tail recursion from SICP, but had forgotten what a closure
is and I didn't find it in the index of my old copy (nor in the index of "the
little schemer", the only other book on scheme I have. ah, wait! the latter
has "apply-closure" and I find what I wanted to know: a closure is "a
non-primitive function"?)

i was going to ask: can folks recommend good books on scheme, including ones
that define "closure." i guess I can still ask that and can also appeal to
the authors among you to include it in the index in your next editions! :)

cheers,

Tim Hanson